The humble business card
Still the most valuable item you can print for your business.
The power of a great business card in attracting prospects, calls, emails and site visits comes from three simple facts:
- Even in our digital age it's much faster and easier to slip a card into your pocket than it is to fumble with your phone adding a contact.
- A beautiful and effective card will be placed on a desk or corkboard - left in view - to be followed up on.
- People still prefer to do business with someone who they know, is local and that they can relate to.
Business Card Packages
- One hour business card session.
- Creation of your custom card.
- Digital proofing with two sets of revisions.
- Print post production and delivery of 250 full color, double-sided, high quality business cards.
- Most orders delivered in 10 business days.
- State-of-the-art digital or offset printing (depending on the job) provided by a local, family-owned printer. Most jobs printed on recycled stock using non-toxic soy inks.
- Front – Glossy, Satin or Matte finish with UV coating.
- Back – Matte finish to enable writing.
- PLUS: You also receive your business card master file in it’s native format (Illustrator or Photoshop) with it’s associated fonts and graphics, which can be updated and reused in the.
- Choose from linen and other paper stock in various colors. Plantable seed cards, wood cards and even cork cards are also available!
- Make your cards stand out or cleverly reference your industry with rounded corners, die-cutting or extra-thick Letterpress cards.
- Next day cards are available for an additional fee of $95 if contacted before 1pm.
- QR codes let smartphone users scan your card to instantly reach your website, a coupon, a social media page or even join your mailing list.