Marketing Action Pack Full Service
Get a step-by-step plan to acquire new visitors and convert them into clients.
You've invested the time and money to get your business or nonprofit rolling and now it's time to tell the world about it, but where to begin? The Marketing Action Pack helps you through the big project of dialing in your online marketing by breaking it down into doable steps. You get a step-by-step help with a Marketing Guidebook, a wall poster with an Action Item Calendar Poster and Progress Map and motivational stickers. It's everything you need to give your marketing a jump start and see it through to a complete refresh within 60 days.
Through working on hundreds of projects I've developed a simple, step-by-step method for creating a cohesive online presence. Based on your audience and market we'll generate a list of things to do to attract and convert visitors. You then get a custom plan for working through that list item by item. Marketing is a longterm endeavor kind of like fitness. In the same way that eating right and walking makes you healthy, applying simple best practices on a regular basis builds a healthy online presence. The Marketing Action Plan (M.A.P.) leaves all the lingo aside and gives you a complete plan, breaking it all down into doable steps.
- A Strategic Marketing Evaluation: I begin with a thorough review of your current online assets (website, social media profiles, local search listings), take a look at your closest online competitors, and then provide a detailed report with specific recommendations covering everything from branding to search engine optimization (SEO) to conversion optimization (the art of turning visitors into buyers). This gives you a complete understanding of the current state of your online presence along with an easy-to-understand, step-by-step prioritized list of things to do improve based on your specific business, industry, audience and market. Depending upon your level of knowledge you can implement these recommendations yourself or follow up with me or another professional to get them accomplished. Delivered by email and as a full color 8.5" x 11" report.
- A Milestone Calendar: a poster you can print out to visually prompt and encourage you to get started and keep moving - it breaks the project down into small steps and gives you milestones to hit along the way. There is magic in seeing a beginning and an end ... and in marking progress as you go. Put it on your wall to stay on task (17" x 22" on really nice paper).
- Marketing Map: a customized map showing the whole project to guide you week by week starring Earl. Keep it handy to track your progress (17" x 22" on cool, foldy map paper).
- Motivational Stickers! Yep. I don't know about you, but I'll take all the help I can get. The stickers are designed to make it fun and keep you motivated.
- All mailed in a lovely, recyclable tube.
Upon receiving your order I'll start your Strategic Evaluation and contact you to schedule our 1 hour info-gathering session. In the session we'll cover a wide range of particulars about your current marketing, your goals, ideas and more. Using that information I'll complete a thorough review of your current set up and generate your custom recommendations. I'll then email your Evaluation and put your full packet in the mail.
Having a an online presence is a business essential but it has to be fresh, cohesive and compelling to be effective. By taking simple steps over time you transform your online presence to attract visitors and convert them to clients. The Marketing Action Plan is your complete, step-by-step guide (with motivation!) and puts you immediately on a path moving forward.
The M.A.P. is a customized plan designed to guide and motivate you in taking advantage of the free - or inexpensive - opportunities to create an effective online presence. Once you've made the most of those I can recommend additional methods like pay-per-click advertising and local search marketing services. It makes sense to knock off the easy stuff first, right?