- Cook up one Killer Promo Idea using your favorite catalyst (coffee, chai tea, tequila - whatever gets you going).
- Reduce down from that a brief, compelling Promo that includes a chunk of well-written text, an appealing graphic and a call to action. Split into three parts. Place one part on your website blog or home page to chill.
- Take second portion, shake vigorously, and add to your Facebook Business Page.
- Pour third part into Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram (or YouTube or Vine or whatever you have on hand).
- Add a dash of Search Engine Marketing on Yelp, Google My Business, Kudzu or other local search page.
- Let all chill for one day.
- Go back, check each promo and respond to questions, shares, likes, etc. as needed.
- Over the next few days, freshen the potion with reminders, add new tantalizing details and countdown to the last day.
- On the promo deadline, sit back and review your results!
While there's no magical elixir, the web and social media give us our own ways to cook up success so use the recipe above to get brewing! Comments, results, feedback welcome below. ~ Ame Stanko, Pixel Lava Interactive